These are the best EVER chocolate chip cookies! At least in my opinion. I have yet to find a cookie recipe to rival it! Whenever I go visit family this is one of the items they insist I bake up while I am there. Today, I am sharing it with you. 🙂
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes approx. 3 dozen
- 1 1/3 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Cream together butter and sugars in an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add eggs and vanilla till well mixed.
- Next add baking soda, salt, and flour. Mix slowly to begin with, then increase speed until mixed well.
- Add chocolate chips. Mmmmmm!!! Don’t forget to taste a few that jump out of the bowl.
- Mix until blended.
- Using a Medium cookie scoop, place cookies on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12minutes depending on your oven. Cookies should be just slightly brown on top.
- Let sit for a couple minutes then place on a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container if you have any left. 🙂 My children grab them as I take them off the sheets to cool and usually only end up with a few by the time I’m done baking them.
- ENJOY!! Don’t forget your glass of milk.